Hill & Mac Gunworks, LLC (HMG) provides you with two ways to obtain an R.A. number, provided the return meets manufacturers’ guidelines. You can email (email@example.com) or call Customer Service at 770-686-3875. A Customer Service Representative will assign you an R.A.# and assist you with any questions you may have.
Customer Service business hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
HMG adheres to all manufacturer warranty and return policies. All product returns must be processed with a Return Authorization Number (R.A.#). NO returns, of any type, will be accepted without an R.A. #.
R.A.’s issued by HMG are valid for 15 days only and product must be returned to Insight within this timeframe. R.A.’s cannot be extended or re-issued.
Please have the following information on hand when calling for an R.A.#: customer name, invoice number, serial number and the nature of the problem. All can be found on your invoice. Please note that the following products cannot be returned:
• Special order items
• Items damaged by use other than intended purpose
• Targets damaged by ammunition types intended to penetrate armor ( Armor Penetrating, AP)
• Products modified by customer
• Closeout, remanufactured and refurbished products
All returns MUST: be 100% complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing material, have original UPC codes on the manufacturers’ boxes, accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the R.A. #. HMG strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
1. If you are having problems with installation of the product purchased or have any technical questions regarding your purchase, please contact our Technical Support Department at 770-686-3875.
2. Defective and DOA (dead on arrival) product must be reported to Customer Service within 30 days of the invoice date. The product will be repaired, replaced or credited according to the manufacturers’ warranty.
3. All order discrepancies (shortages, mislabeled product, damaged product or overages) must be reported to Customer Service within 5 business days after receipt of the shipment.
4. All non-defective returns must be reported to Customer Service within 5 business days after receipt of the shipment.
**Customers are responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments. HMG will credit one way shipping for returns that are our error.
HMG reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 21 days from the invoice date. If the product is accepted after 21 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY.